So, in this essay, we will go through the problems to avoid, and also seven ideas for getting the most out of Google Local Services Ads.
Google Local Services Ads (LSA) 101
Here’s a reminder on Google LSAs before we dive into the strategies.
What are Google Local Services Ads?
Google Local Services Ads (LSAs) are a new way for businesses to promote their services to customers in their area. LSAs are similar to Google AdWords but they appear above the search results and include customer reviews.
To get started with LSAs you need to create a Google My Business profile and set up your business information. Then you can create your ad and choose your budget.
Google Local Services Ads Categories:
There are two types of LSAs in Google services:
- Standard LSAs: These are the most common type of LSA and they allow businesses to list their services prices contact information and business hours.
- Extended LSAs: These LSAs include all of the information from a standard LSA plus additional details about the business such as photos coupons and customer reviews.
Setting up a Google LSA is simple and straightforward.
- You need to have a Gmail account to sign up for an LSA and then you can start creating your ads.
- You’ll need to provide some basic information about your business including your website URL business category and location.
- You can also add additional information about your business such as product images and descriptions to make your ads more informative and enticing.
Here are 5 tips to improve your Google Local Services Ads ROI:
Lawyers, real estate agents, and home services firms can easily appear in local search results thanks to Google Local Search Ads. Here are a few minor variables that could cause a huge impact on your LSAs’ ROI.
1. Define your target audience and create ad campaigns that are relevant to them.
When it comes to advertising it is important to target your audience specifically. This means identifying who your target audience is and creating ad campaigns that are relevant to them.
There are a number of ways to do this including research surveys and focus groups. Once you have a good understanding of who your target audience is you can create ad campaigns that are more likely to resonate with them and lead to conversions.
2. Use keyword-rich ad copy to attract potential customers who are searching for your services
Ad copy is the text in your ad that persuade potential customers to click on your ad and visit your website. The key to effective ad copy is to use keyword-rich phrases that accurately reflect what you do or sell and that are likely to be used by people who are searching for your services.
For example, if you own a pet store you might use the phrase “pet supplies” in your ad copy as this is a common search term used by people looking for pet stores. By including relevant keywords in your ad copy you can attract potential customers who are searching for exactly what you have to offer.
3. Make sure your business information is accurate and up-to-date on your Google My Business
One of the most important things you can do to improve your local SEO is to make sure your business information is accurate and up-to-date on your Google My Business listing.
Your GMB listing is what appears in Google Maps and the Local Pack and it’s one of the first things potential customers will see when they search for your business.
Also Check: “Dental SEO 2022 Made Easy: A Step-by-Step Guide”
Make sure to claim your listing and fill out all of the fields with as much accurate information as possible including your business name address phone number hours of operation website URL category and description.
You should also add photos of your business products or services to help give potential customers a better idea of what you have to offer.
4. Respond promptly to customer reviews both positive and negative.
Customer reviews are one of the most important factors that influence purchasing decisions. A study by BrightLocal found that 84% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations.
Responding to customer reviews both positive and negative is an important part of managing your online reputation. When you respond quickly and appropriately to customer feedback you show that you care about your customers and are committed to providing them with a positive experience.
Negative reviews should be taken as an opportunity to improve your business. Use them as a way to learn what you can do better and make changes accordingly. Don’t take them personally – remember that even the best businesses will receive the occasional negative review.
Positive reviews should be celebrated! Responding to positive reviews shows potential customers that you are grateful for their feedback and motivates them to leave their own reviews.
5. Take advantage of free Google tools like Google Analytics and the AdWords Keyword Planner
Google Analytics provides detailed information about website traffic including where visitors come from and what actions they take on a website. This information can be used to adjust website content and design to better meet the needs of visitors.
The AdWords Keyword Planner helps businesses choose the right keywords for their Google Ads campaigns. By researching keyword trends and analyzing competitor ads businesses can ensure that their campaigns are targeting the right keywords and reaching the widest possible audience.
To succeed with Google LSAs, consider the following guidelines.
Local Business owners simply can not ignore Google Local Services Ads when it comes to local advertising. Fortunately, they’re simple to manage and avoid technical problems. Just keep these seven pointers in mind:
- Determine if you need an MCC or a separate ad account.
- Per LSA account, aim for three or fewer industries.
- Establish your accreditation validity dates much further ahead, and help ensure your profile pictures cover your arms.
- Keep your rating level high.
- Spend 2-3 times more than you anticipate budgeting.
- Carefully select your hours for periods when you’ll be ready to reply swiftly.
- When your leads are effective, mark them as such, and store the ones that aren’t.